Effective Date March 20th, 2017
Applicability and Third Party Websites and Services
We May Collect Your Personal Information In The Following Ways:
- When you provide it. We may collect your information, including but not limited to, name, email address, phone number, and address, when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide us with your information.
- Automatically. Based on your interaction with our site, we may automatically collect some information using cookies or other technology (as described below).
Types of Information We May Collect:
- Personally identifying information: Types of personally identifying information include, but may not be limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other information you may provide. You may choose to not provide us with this information, but please not that some of our services and certain parts of our Site may not be accessible to you.
- Other information we collect: We may use technologies like cookies, web beacons, and our web server’s log files to automatically collect information about your interaction with our Site, our advertisements and other promotional content. Our various technologies may collect information including browser information, IP address, whether you clicked on one of our advertisements, pages visited on the Site, which website you came from, date and time stamp information, and other navigation and click-through information. Although information we collect through these tracking devices is not necessarily personally identifiable when collected, we may combine this information with other personally identifiable information, like your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you, to provide you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or email advertisements. We treat this combined information as personally identifiable information.
How We May Use And Share The Information That We Collect:
We, or third parties we engage, may use the personal information we collect in any manner and for any purpose permitted under the law. This may include combining personally identifiable information, such as your email address, with information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on this site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may also use this combined information to send you information, by email or otherwise, about our products and services.
We may also share this information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, including but not limited to, sending you more relevant advertising emails or offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you do not want us to share your personally identifying information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out here.
Targeted Ads And Analytics Services
We may have relationships with third party advertising and analytics services companies that place advertisements on our behalf on other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. Information that may be collected includes, but is not be limited to, information about the websites you’ve viewed and advertisements you’ve interacted with, along with your IP address, date and time of interaction, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. Such information may be combined with personally identifiable information like your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you, and which may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising, including by email, and through Facebook, from us and from other companies targeted to your preferences and interests, and to better understand your interactions with our site and advertisements, and other websites and advertisements observed by these advertising companies. To learn more about targeted advertising (also called interest-based advertising), analytics services and your choices, including how to opt-out of some third party ads, advertising networks and ad servers, you may wish to visit the DAA Consumer Opt-Out Page, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, and the Google’s information page.
Cookies And Other Technology
What Choices Do You Have Regarding Collection Of Your Information?
- Providing Information. You may choose to not provide us with personally identifying information.
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. If you do not want to receive targeted and other marketing and promotional emails from us, you may opt-out at any time by using the opt-out link contained in such emails (also referred to as “unsubscribe.”) You may also submit a request to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request.
- Declining Cookies. You can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies if you wish. You should note, however, that certain areas of the Site may not operate properly if you decide to decline cookies.
- Do Not Track. This site does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
California law gives California residents the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Because our Policy gives you a choice of opting out of having your contact information disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, we may instead provide you with information on how to exercise your preferences. To request such information, please contact us at email@example.com. Please refer to the information above to learn more about restricting the sharing of your contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
This Site is intended for general audiences, and is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete the information. Please contact us using the email information below if you believe we have collected personal information from a child under 13.
Personal Information Transferred To The U.S.
We operate our Site in the United States, and it is intended for use only by those in the U.S. Data protection and privacy laws in the U.S. differ significantly from those in other locations. If you are located outside the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that the personal information that we collect will be transferred to and processed in the U.S., and you consent to such activities.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments relating to our website or this notice.
Your Card Deals
5 Sicomac Rd Ste 131 , North Haledon ,
New Jersey , 07508 US